<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

I just have to quote this from the first Amazon review of Clarke's book 

Like I said, freeper-infested.

We know Saddam HAD WMDs, there's no question of that. If you do question that, just do a Google search and find out you're wrong.
(via here)

Words fail me. Because my head is exploding.

UPDATE I think I've been japed by this Amazon reviewer... My irony detector must be on the blink this morning. As everyone remembers but me, type "WMD not found" into Google and then "I'm feeling lucky." Thanks to alert reader tsm_sf.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?