<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Conversation in an Indian Cafe 

Well, I bought Clarke's book, since one should always have something sensational to read on the train.

And so I go to an Indian restaurant for dinner, a tiny hole-in-the-wall place, and naturally I'm reading at dinner. From the next table:

"[Person at other table]: It really worries me that DHS is an all-Windows shop."

"[Me, to their table]: They really don't know what they're doing, do they?"

"No, they don't."

I then held up Clarke's book so they could see the cover.

We all laughed. Oh, and they saw Clarke on Charlie Rose and thought he was very credible.

This thing may be getting some traction. Granted, it's a Blue spot in a Blue city, but still... Public outrage is starting to go pretty deep.

Anyhow, the book reads like I understand that a Tom Clancy book reads. I'll let you know how it comes out.


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?