<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Bush AWOL: Calpundit interviews Burkett 

Here. A sample:
[BURKETT]: And on top of that pile of paper, approximately five-eighths of an inch thick, and Jim wanted me to estimate the number of pages and I said probably between 20 and 40 pages of documents that were clearly originals and photocopies. And it wasn't any big deal, I looked at it, it was a glance situation, and it made no sense to me at all except at the top of that top page was Bush, George W., 1LT.

And I look back at it now and I know I was troubled that those documents were in the trashcan
. I did ruffle through the top six to eight pages.

Hmmm.... Trashcan George! I rather like the sound of that....
Hmmmm ...

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?