<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Cutting Dean some slack on The Yawp 

Heck, the guy brought universal heatlh insurance to his state. That would have solved a lot of very immediate problems for me and my family over the last two years.

Granted, The Yawp fits a lot better into the canned narrative THE PROCESS had prepared to bring Dean down ("veins bulging") than does, well, policy (yawn) ....

And granted that The Yawp really is pretty funny ...

Still, do I really care? And why did it take me so long to figure out that universal health insurance was more important than The Yawp? I must be more deeply infected than I thought.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?