<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

Techno Post 

I've had some people point out that this page may be displaying wrongly at times. Sidebar links not loading correctly or completely. Sidebar links appearing on the left hand side of the page. Yikes! And other strange aberrations that can only be described in hushed conversation.

The thing is I don't see any of this in my browser. It all looks normal to me. Posts on the left. Sidebar on the right, the whole page loads normally. The colors look ok and the type size looks normal to me. Maybe I'm adnormal? Who's can say for sure?

So please, if you have trouble viewing this page, or reading it, or it fails to load correctly, or does anything weird at all, aside from allowing me to post to it, let me know whats wrong with it in the comments thread so I can perhaps figure out why it's doing what I don't think it's doing.

Does that make sense?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?