<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Techno Post 2 

Update: Ran the Corrente page through HTML Tidy's online tool as Lambert suggested via comments in the First Techno post below.

[ HTML Tidy (online version): enter a blog URL and the page will list all errors on that page. see: http://infohound.net/tidy/ ]

There were 900 "warnings" for the page but most were minor, unclosed tags etc...while some I still don't understand. But if anyone wants to try out HTML Tidy, its a handy tool.

So I made some changes, fixes, and hopefully things will work better. Still some more to do, but currently, the page loads properly in my IE5 browser. So, if anyone continues to have problems... if things look worse, and so on, please continue to let me know. I'll keep running it through the washing machine till I get it cleaned up right.

And thanks to everyone for all the helpful input.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?