<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Okay, Now You Can Get Mad 

Bush will get his Medicare bill. And it wasn't even all that hard. I know I often consel not to get angry...well, sometimes you just have to let the anger have its day.

In fact, I'm so angry, I can't yet write about what went down in the Senate yesterday.

Anger is a dish best consumed in the presence of friends, other angry friends. Let me suggest, for instance, Democratic Veteran, and Emma at the perfectly titled for the occasion, Notes On The Atrocities, both of whom have other interesting blog stuff up you should check out while you're there.

I'll have more to say on the topic when I stop choking on my own bile.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?