<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

The American Consensus Project: 

A grassroots documentary filmmaking proposal from Emma.

"I envision American Consensus to be a discussion with Americans. I’d like to hear from people across the country and from all different backgrounds. Initially, I thought about going out and doing the documentary myself, but this has a number of downsides. The biggest is that I wouldn’t have the time or money to interview a truly broad range of Americans. But I also don’t have access to many Americans. So then I wondered: why not see if I could get filmmakers from around the country to interview people in their communities?"




"So, while I'm away, I'll leave this question with you. Are you interested?"



Much more insight, information and logistical support via: Notes on the Atrocities

It's a good idea. Anything to coax NTodd away from taking any more pictures of those gawd-damned cats is a good idea.

Go see for yourself.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?