<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

Music to our ears 

That would be the fine whine of Bill "Me later" O'Reilly.

O'Reilly vents on FUX "news" (via the Horse):

Right now there's huge money flowing into far left propaganda machines ...

Ah yes, I remember when I was a mere sprat, polishing the chandaliers in The Mighty Eschaton Building in majestic downtown Philadelphia. Little did I then dream that I would one day become hugely rich, peddling scandal about an elected President... Oh, wait...

Right now, the left is booked a full roster of character assassins. I mean these guys make Donald Segretti and the Nixon plumber unit look like the Muppets.

Oh? You mean they're convicted felons?

And now (oh my golly) the beauty part:

Character assassination and irresponsible editorial behavior is simply unacceptable

Really? To whom?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?