<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 01, 2003

Make Big Money Handing Out Free Vacations! 

Amazing End of Labor Day Weekend Offer!

"Wages have done very poorly the past couple of years, but wages did very well from 1996 to 2001," Lawrence Katz, labor economist, Harvard University.

You've heard right my friends. And things got even better in 2002! And now, through this amazing offer from Golden Parachute Productions, you too can make BIG $$$ handing out free vacations to your friends, neighbors and even people you have never met. I can show you how. I can now reveal to you my secrets for success, all for the low low one time introductory cost of a single FREE mouse click!

No, my program is not one of those cheesy envelope stuffing scams or some annoying door to door sales shuffle that leaves you with nothing but a bad taste in your mouth and sore swollen feet. My way is BIG business. My way earns BIG $$$ and respect and power!, power!, power! And I can help empower you too!

But first, dear reader, you must understand that helping others go on free vacations is not only good for you, but good for America. And thats my America. A freedom loving America taking a free vacation that you yourself provide.

You may ask, "But what about my free vacation? -- Don't I get to go on a free vacation?" The answer of course is simple. You are either on vacation or not on vacation. If you'd like to profit from the BIG $$$ that can be made handing out free vacations to others you will need to remain vacation free. I know, work-work-work...all I do is work. But think of how good you'll feel each evening when you come home from a long hard honest days work spent handing out free vacations to others. You'll be able to look back at your long work day and reflect upon all of those folks you made happy because you were able to provide them with FREE VACATIONS!

Allow me to be plain spoken with you. Listen. I made 71 million dollars one year handing out free vacation opportunities to thousands of friends and neighbors and regular folks just like you! That was a 95% pay increase from my previous year! Just by making thousands of people who otherwise would not have had the opportunity to take a vacation, instant vacationers! And I can tell you how to do it too! In one easy to understand plain spoken free low cost introductory mouse click.

Granted, earning that kind of BIG $$$ involves punching some long hours on the old time clock. And, had I been on vacation myself I could never have made that kind of BIG $$$. Instead, I'd be moping around my Hardscrabble summer digs in the Hampton's polishing silver gravy boats and wishing that I had stayed behind to help others less fortunate than myself enjoy their vacation summer homes. Making people happy by helping others enjoy their vacation opportunities is what I do best - and I can help you, help others, be happy, and make BIG $$$ doing it!

"How" you ask? Its simple....remember that FREE mouse click I promised? Well, I've provided it below.....this FREE link will explain my entire program, "The Kozlinski Way to Riches and Free Vacation Opportunities!" Start today, what do you have to loose? What else do you have to do? Afterall, you're probably on vacation right now!

The "Kozlinski Way" is available for the low introductory price of your conscience. Other programs from Golden Parachute Productions, such as "Loose John's Roadmap to Vacation Hideaways" and "Carly's Computer Cottage and Spur of the Moment Vacation Splendors" are also available with this low introductory offer. Less successful but equally challenging has been "Joe Cisco's Vacation Skydiving Adventures" which ultimately netted Joe a harrowing 100% free-fall vacation of his own, so to speak. But not too worry...."The Kozlinski Way" will also show you how to fold your parachute in just the right way, insuring you a nice smooth landing on a well tended lawn when the time comes for you to take that well earned vacation of your own.

Yours in entitlement,
Denny Kozlinski,
Entrepreneur, CEO of Golden Parachute Productions, and author of "The Kozlinski Way to Riches and Free Vacation Opportunities!"

Now - Here's the FREE link I promised - you're one mouse click away from BIG $$$, opportunity, and power! power! power!

As an added bonus, and because I like to make people happy, I've added several more links to this amazing generous End of Labor Day Weekend offer, all yours, completely FREE of any extraneous burdensome responsibilities or costly obligations! See ya at work!

1 Cash in BIG on Free Vacations!
2 Collect Valuable Baseball Cards While on Vacation!
3 Make BIG $$$ while paying no taxes and still be able to afford to give away all the vacation time you like!
4 Slim down and tone up in Fat City!

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?