<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

aWol endorses flypaper theory 

FUX:

[BUSH]: I would rather fight them there than here. I know I would rather fight them there than here, and I know would rather fight them there than in other remote parts of the world, where it may be more difficult to find them.


UPDATE: From alert reader Bushbgone:

Green Bush and Ham

I'd rather fight them there than here
I'd rather fight them far than near
I'd rather fight them in a Box
While getting interviewed on Fox
I'd rather fight them in a tree
I do not like them, so you see

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?