<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 29, 2003

Do steroids affect the memory? 

The Arnispleads loss of memory:

When queried about the interview at a press conference Thursday in Fresno, Schwarzenegger said he could not remember it, repeating three times, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I am here to talk about my economic agenda," he said. "I have no memory of any of the articles I did 20 or 30 years ago."

Except it isn't the articles that are at issue.

Personally, I don't care what Schwarzenegger does in the bedroom, any more than I care what Clinton did. But a lot of Republicans seemed to care a lot about what Clinton did, so I'd expect them to care what Schwarzenegger did, unless there's some kind of double standard at work. I mean, if the Republicans aren't the kind of people who will do and say anything in the pursuit of power, which of course we know they aren't.

What does Bush think of Schwarzenegger's inhalation of marijuana and hashish, and his participation in group sex? And when will a reporter ask Bush whether he's going to backtrack on his approval of Schwarzenegger's candidacy?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?